1 ¼ cup multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup Paleo mayonnaise
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Salt to taste
2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
4 bacon slices
1. Heat a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add the bacon slices and cook until crisp.
3. Remove bacon from pan and place on paper towels to cool. Crumble into small pieces and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add the tomatoes and lettuce and toss to combine.
5. In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
6. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tomato and lettuce mixture and toss to coat.
7. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve immediately!
Inspired by Paleo Grubs